Master Trainer – Coach
Every person is unique. Recognising, valuing and being able to use the differences between people makes your team or organisation stronger. The Insights Discovery model helps you gain an insight into these individual differences in a clear way.
What is Insights Discovery?
- A simple, accessible colour model that provides an insight into yourself and other people.
- By completing a questionnaire, you get a personal Insights Discovery profile.
- This profile identifies your strengths and points for developments.
- The colour code is easy to understand and remember.
- It helps promote self-insight, effective communication and the recognition of every individual contribution in the team.
<visual van het profiel-wiel met de 72 wielposities invoegen>
The Insights Discovery colour model
- The four colours of Insights Discovery refer to behavioural characteristics we prefer or tend to show: Fiery Red, Sunshine Yellow, Earth Green and Cool Blue.
- Everyone has and exhibits these four colours to a greater or lesser extent. However, the order and intensity of your colour use are unique.
- Your colour combination indicates which way of thinking, working and communicating comes most natural to you:
- Fiery Red: a controlling, result-oriented colour. People who use a lot of red show strong determination, which they use to influence interactions with others.
- Sunshine Yellow: this colour exudes enthusiasm and invites you to take part. People who use a lot of yellow generally enjoy the company of others and like to be involved in everything.
- Earth Green: people with a strong preference for green hold everything they see up to the light and compare it to their values and what is important to them. They often look for harmony and meaningful relationships.
- Cool Blue: the inner motivation of people with a preference for blue is a desire to understand the world around them. So, they like to have accurate and complete information before making a decision.
<visual van de kleuren op een goede en slechte dag invoegen>
With Insights Discovery …
- your team works together efficiently.
- you discover to what extent to invest in your strengths and less developed areas.
- you identify your biggest challenges or on the contrary, lack thereof.
- stimulate yourself and your team to grow, based on your strengths, and stretch yourself when it comes to less developed areas.
- get a personal profile which covers seven points: personal style and approach, main strengths and weaknesses, value to the team, communication style, potential blind spots, opposite types and suggestions for development.
You can take this course as a company, department, team or even as an individual. Through an intake interview, we will look at how we can gear the course to your needs and requirements optimally, both with regard to content and approach. The result? A course that fits in with your reality. Contact us without obligation for a customised proposal.