- You feel stressed, listless or burnt out because of your job.
- You don’t enjoy your job or don’t find it rewarding and you don’t feel challenged enough.
- You have a poor work/life balance.
- You want to use your talents optimally and know what job really suits you.
- You are at a crossroads in your career and don’t know which way to go.
- You want to take stock of where you are in your career.
If any of the above rings true, career guidance is the perfect option for you. This specific form of coaching offers professional support tailored to your needs and situation. Together, we will also draw up a personal development plan. This will help you make a carefully considered career decision, while exploring, developing and strengthening your competencies.
You gain more control over your career and strengthen your position in the job market. On top of this, we will create a personal development plan together.
You can take this course as a company, department, team or even as an individual. Through an intake interview, we will look at how we can gear the course to your needs and requirements optimally, both with regard to content and approach. The result? A course that fits in with your reality. Contact us without obligation for a customised proposal.