Almost nine in ten people would happily pay more for a better customer experience. If you can adjust your communication, you will understand what a customer really wants. A crucial skill because constructive customer communication contributes to long-lasting customer relationships.
Recognise these situations?
- Your customer follows your story completely but pulls out at the very end.
- You notice that a customer holds on to their own point of view and keeps repeating it.
- Your customer has a counter-argument for all your propositions, which results in a kind of ‘ping-pong conversation’.
- The conversation is hard going and the customer occasionally raises their voice.
- Your customer is not happy with your suggestions.
Then you probably want to achieve this
You are on the same wavelength as your customer and steer the conversation towards a constructive solution. You are always able to put unpleasant reactions into perspective and you know how to deal with loud customers. You are not threatened by negative feedback; instead, you see it as an opportunity to improve your customer communication. Finally, you know how to create an impact on your customers.
In this course you will learn …
- the differences and similarities between internal and external customers
- why you label certain customers as ‘difficult’
- the difference between customer focus and customer friendliness
- to change resistance into an efficient collaboration
- to listen to the priorities of a customer, including what is said between the lines
- to take away your customer’s irritations
- to align with the vision and interpretation of your customer
- how constructive customer communication contributes to a lasting relationship
You can take this course as a company, department, team or even as an individual. Through an intake interview, we will look at how we can gear the course to your needs and requirements optimally, both with regard to content and approach. The result? A course that fits in with your reality. Contact us without obligation for a customised proposal.