Master Trainer – Coach
Train the Trainer
You are an expert in your field but don’t quite manage to pass on your experience in an inspiring way. Sound familiar? This course covers preparation, the learning process, teaching approach and your training style. Ready to evolve from expert to trainer with impact?
Recognise these situations?
- You are an expert and you want to train others but don’t know where to begin.
- When you explain things, participants switch off or offer resistance.
- After the course, you notice that very little of your message has been retained. Course participants are not always terribly enthusiastic or don’t put the knowledge you imparted into practice.
- In an interaction or when difficult questions arise, you lose confidence, despite your expertise in the subject matter.
Then you probably want to achieve this
You formulate clear, achievable course objectives and select the most appropriate techniques before, during and after the course to achieve these optimally. You put courses together yourself from A to Z, with the learning styles of the participants in mind. You are full of confidence as you present a dynamic and interactive training course to a group. Afterwards, the participants have a proper understanding of what you have taught them and are able to apply their newly acquired knowledge. If necessary and useful, you also create training programmes effortlessly.
In this course you will learn …
- how the brain learns and what brain principles you have to keep in mind
- the difference between a good training course and presentation
- to draw up a training plan that optimises the transfer of knowledge to practical implementation
- to make use of both traditional and digital learning aids to maximise the learning outcome
- how to create a stimulating learning climate in the group
- what feedback does or doesn’t stimulate the participants’ ability to learn and grow
You can take this course as a company, department, team or even as an individual. Through an intake interview, we will look at how we can gear the course to your needs and requirements optimally, both with regard to content and approach. The result? A course that fits in with your reality. Contact us without obligation for a customised proposal.